We make a Living by what we get, but we make a Life by what we give
- Winston Churchill
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a Drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing Drop.
- Mother Teresa
I slept and dreamt that life was joy.
I awoke and saw that life was service.
I acted and behold, Service was Joy.
- Rabindranath Tagore
OJAS CHARATABLE TRUST
Ojas Charatable Trust , Amravati was established and registered under the societies registration act , 1860, and the public trust acts, 1950 in 15-sept 2017 , with a dedicated view and motto to impart paramedical education & health awareness programme /camp to all categories.
Due to tireless efforts of our founder president; Mr. Subhashchandra Agrawal of OJAS CHARATABLE TRUST, Amravati the trust has established about 1 VTI institute and conducted more than 25 health awareness programme /camp in Amravati and other district in vidarbha a span of 2+ years. The trust is presently managing well established OJAS Vocational Institute, Amravati are established centers of paramedical education which has Affiliation by government of Maharashtra skill development and entrepreneurship department directorate of vocational education and training.( D.V.E.T) our permanent registration / affiliation no. is 27503PVT19004
Our OJAS Vocational Institute, is first paramedical institute in Amravati. Non-grant basis.
OJAS TRSUT IS EMPANELED UNDER THE NITI AAYOG’S NGO
DARPAN PORTAL ( DARPAN UNIQUE ID -MH/2019/0236857).
- To expand and develop advanced training facilities.
- To establish, maintain, and/or grant aid in cash and/or kind to schools, colleges, educational institutions, hostels, hospitals, old age homes, orphanages, youth clubs, sports clubs, libraries, child and women welfare centres and/or such other similar charitable institutions in India for the benefit and use of the public in general.
- To establish, support, acquire, run and/or grant aid and other financial assistance to schools, colleges, libraries, reading rooms, hospitals, hostels, and other institutions of like nature at any place or places in the Indian Union for use of the students and the staff and also generally for the development and/or advancement of education and dissemination of knowledge amongst the public in general.
- To provide help to urban and rural poor in getting essential services such as health, nutrition, education, income generation.
- Implementation of the Blood Donation Donation and Family Welfare National Program Trust.
- Opening of hospitals in rural tribal and urban areas.
- H .I .V. Conduct a disease counseling and treatment center.
- Open and run an addiction relief center.
- To acknowledge the importance of family planning in the community.
- Implementation of Health Gram Adoption Scheme through Health Care.
- To create awareness programs in tribal areas.
- To start the Patient Care Training Center at a government fee.
- Implementing programs like blood group, blood donation, donation, organ donation etc.
- Starting a paradigm shift.
- Guidance and treatment of physical ailments.
- Guidance and treatment for mental illness.
- Promoting physical health.
- Promoting mental health.
- Ayurvedic treatment.
|OJAS CHARATABLE TRUST|
|LMC Member Of Trust|
|1.||Mr.Subhashchandra Laxminarayan Agrawal||PRESIDENT||B.SC (Agriculture)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Mr.Balkishan Devilalji Kakani||VICE-PRESIDENT||B.SC. (Mathematics)||email@example.com|
|3.||Dr.Anand Balkishan Kakani||MEMBER||M.B.B.S. ,M.S.,MCH (Neurosurgery)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Dr.Anuradha Anand KakanI||MEMBER||M.B.B.S.,MD,DGO.(Gynaecology & Obstetrics)||email@example.com|
|5.||Dr.Sikandar Gokuldas Adwani||MEMBER||M.B.B.S. , MD , DM, (Neurology)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6.||Dr.Seema Sikandar Adwani||TREASURER||M.B.B.S.MD ( Pathology)||email@example.com|
|7.||Dr.Pavan Subhashchandra Agrawal||MEMBER||M.B.B.S.DNB(Med),DNB (Cardiology).||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8.||Dr.Madhuri Pavan Agrawal||SECRETARY||M.B.B.S.,DSH,DNB. (Pediatrics & Neonatology)||email@example.com|